Download Incrediable_mail Ltd appears on startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each time I start up my computer this folder appears. Download Incrediable_mail Ltd.
What is this item. How do I delete from it appearing.
Nancy

Go to Control Panel Add and Remove, and look for Incredimail listings and remove them.
Then download and run a simple registry editor... CCleaner, Reg Clean, Registry Cleaner, or AusLogics Registry editor... and remove any references.

Some of the Incredimail cartoons, animated software, and jokes can become infested with all sorts of evil stuff... so I would run a very good scanner, if you have one installed.
If not, I would download and install the free Grisoft AVG Antispyware, AntiVirus, and Root kit software. I would also run the free Adaware 2007, and SpyBot 1.4
If it comes back, run the cleaning software in both normal and safe mode.
If still there, download and run the HiJack This software free versions, then post the results here on a new thread for examination by the whizzes such as Momok, Howard_Hopkinso and others.. true experts in infestation removal.

Read the following.

Very Important: If your system is infected, read this before deciding whether to Clean or Format.

If after reading the above , you wish to clean your system then do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Jase :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Nancy Seah only. [B]Please do not post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.[/

Thank you raybay & jase 123 for yr kind reply. I got the Incredimail removed.
Sorry for doing the wrong postings.
I am still a learner.
Thank you Julio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back