Drive Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sam

ok. i need drive permission settings. i lost my 30 day grace period and now my comps locked, so i need to back everythying up. when i click on the my docs folder it says that i cant access it. this is because i made the folder private. now, this has happened to me before and i fixxed it, but the ammount of pot ive smoked between then and now has...lets say clouded my memory. if i remember correctly i have to boot into safe mode but i dont remember. gimme a hand my niggas

Help!!!! :'(

i recently bought a new pc
ATI Radeon 256mb
intel pentium 4 3Ghz
Asus P4 800

and my computer does random freezes and reboots... and it blames it on my graphics card...a blue screen appears... the blue screen of death... and it sez

"The problem seems to be caused by the following: atidvag"

any1 no were i can download anything o do anything to sort this problem.. its really annoyin..

please can u add me to msn at fekin_woohoo@hotmail.com so i dnt have to keep replyin on here :D

taylor666 said:
please can u add me to msn at fekin_woohoo@hotmail.com so i dnt have to keep replyin on here :D
The whole idea of coming to a forum is to share your knowledge with other people or at the very least try to diagnose the problem with other members & leave a solution here.

If your system was fine for awhile and now has started this problem, try using System Restore and go back to a known good point. Although I didn't get the BSOD, I once got an error message pointing to the atidvag file. Driver uninstalls and reinstalls didn't fix it. I think my problem began when when some software update went wrong. I don't remember exactly. System Restore fixed it. You can also undo the restore if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back