Edges cutoff on Video display...please help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.. :)

My video media (any, even DVDs) display images w/ cutoff edges and color changes on my lap >< I dont know whats the cause!! It was ok...Videos were displayed w/o any troubles...until suddenly this problem came...

I've tested several videos on other PC and show no problems, but yes when displayed on my laptop...

The cutoff edges are at the top and left on the displayed video (I.e left upper portions are skipped)...plus any video get discolored grayish (to violet) though originally is full of colors...

The image below might be of some help describing the trouble...

Please I need help! ; ;

-----------------------------------
systrm: windows XP HE
CPU: pentium4 2.8ghz w/ 512 RAM
GC: Nvidia Geforce FX5600
Directx9 installed...

Attachments

• movietrouble.jpg
    movietrouble.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
What program are you using the play videos?

Have you tried right-clicking in the middle of the video to see if there is a menu in the application? If so, look for a "Zoom" selection and try "Unzoom"..

Thanx for replying Sharkfood.

I use windows media player and real one player...also some free applications which run videos...all the same...

About zooming you said, nothing happens actually...zooming in or out just controls the size of the display w/o correcting the trouble >< (still cutoff)...

I think the problem is not with these programs...it seems a bit deep corrupted file...like drivers or things I dont know ; ;

Waiting any kind of help ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back