eMachines quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDIsTheBest010

hi everyone-

I had read many,many,many threads about ppl saying that their emachines computer has had some type of problem, or has stoped working all-together. I just dont understand, b/c I have owned 3 of them since '01 and have never had a problem on one xcept the modem went out in one, and thats the only issue i've ever had. so what do u think?

AMD

I think they're cheaply made crap.
They use cheap parts with minimal architecture and the construction and engineering are poor.
They're cheap for a reason.

you already answered your own question...
I had read many,many,many threads about ppl saying that their emachines computer has had some type of problem, or has stoped working all-together
I don't see what there is to debate here?? I think those "many, many, many threads" are proof enough don't you???

you just got lucky I guess. Also, seeing as you are on your 3rd eMachine in only 5 years, maybe your's didn't die because you never used them long enough??? hmmm???

The problem is in the past few years eMachines used cheap power supplies that didnt have overvoltage protection. When the PS fails it also damages the motherboard.

emachines are definately not the only company using cheap parts. Alienware about a year before they got bought out by Dell starting having severe problems with quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back