Enabling stereo mixer on vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlethumper

I had a vista laptop (Toshiba) and trying to record a karaoke but could'nt get the music recorded,only voice. I did everything i can possibly do and what friends told me to do, but still couldnt get the music recorded.:eek:

Hi

How exactly are you trying to record.

If you mean you plugged in a MIcrophone and then played the track and tried recording it then your recording input was set to microphone, It is hard to record from things like WMP and the like although I did find a nice tool for it, however it limits you to recording from one source or another and not 2 at the same time.

To achieve what you want to do (assuming my above statement was correct) is to output the laptop (sound and voice) to another recording medium such as another PC or minidisk etc

Regards

I am actually testing to do the karaoke singing online recording and after i get done, i listened to it but it didnt capture the music at all. Not like when i had my other hp laptop which isnt a vista, its easy to change the audio sound. I get to record the voice and the music as well. I'm using a headset i used to use on my other laptop and plug it in the hole in front for mic and headphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back