Extremely Ventilated Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

agi_shi

Hello all!

I'm looking for a case that has great ventilation. An 80mm front fan and a 120mm back fan won't cut it, I'm looking for something big and ventilated.

I've looked all around, but I can't find anything like this. So I'm going to rely on you guys to suggest such a case to me based on the following:
  • ATX Mid Tower or Tower
  • Lots of fans, positioned in a way that allow a lot of airflow.
  • Budget is 150$, less is great. More... not so great. We'll see.
I also like those 250mm fan cases...

Also, it doesn't need to have a powersupply. I'm just looking for a case to move my stuff into.

Thanks!

imacrazyballoon said:
How do you plan on powering the fans if you dont have a power supply?

agi_shi said:
Also, it doesn't need to have a powersupply. I'm just looking for a case to move my stuff into.
As in, I already have everything, but I want to move it into a more well-ventilated case. :D

The link below leads to the case that I have, and it's a great case. It has three 1000 rpm, 120 mm fans that are very quiet, and the front fan blows directly over your hard drives, keeping them cool. There is a filter on the front intake fan, and on the side panel opening to keep dust out. If you want more air movement, you could replace the fans with faster ones at a nominal cost. This case is black, it also comes in silver and with a window. Very sturdy front door. The absolute only negative thing I can say about this case is, the system for holding your graphics card and other expansion cards in is a joke, it just doesn't do a good job, but you can use screws to hold the cards in, like most other computer cases. And also, the pictures don't do it justice, it looks great. Oh, and it doesn't have a power supply.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811233002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back