Finally got home theatre surround working....no sound in games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

avian

Alright, i just got my home theatre surround sound system hooked up to my computer. Now i tried to play counter-strike and i got no sound, any hints

ok got the sound working but i can't get any good settings...like, in cs if someone comes from behind on the right, i want my surround sound on the right in the back to play that sound, and if he comes on the left to play on the left, bleh. Any way to acheive this?

hey the game has to support surround sound-have eax or something in order to output surround sound.i am not sure if cs supports it or not but since it seems that you are talking about the old cs and not the the new cs:source than it might not support surround sound.

I found out through a friend (might not be true) that if you use digital hook up then you wont get what i'm looking for. He said you have to have seperate hookups for each speaker in order for what i want. :S i have no idea. haha, i don't play it much anymore so i could care less just thought it would be cool to try it out and have surround sound but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back