first person shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

I'm looking for a new game to play, preferable a shooter/strategy. online play would be good. Toss me a bone...!

if you don't already have it then go for CS:S ;) it's good stuff

also the max payne games are good if you don't have them - they're a bit old now but good games nonetheless

I would play cs cscz or cs:s plus starcraft and warcraft series are great and if your pc can run it halo is pretty fun i would also suggest delta force black hawk down

F.E.A.R
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (GOOD, one of my favourite games)
No One Lives Forver
UT 04
Call of Juarez (also really good)

SOLITAIRE!

Despite being very 1 dimensional like CS, I'll 2nd F.E.A.R. as a good online shooter... Fast pace + great particle effects + lotsa blood = hours o fun!!!

o man if you want a good game jest download grand theft auto San Andreas or buy it for a console its the most friggen awesome game ever it is better than any other game in existence tons of cheats over a hundred missions o and i haven't tried it yet but there is a multi player version you can get but it is the best game of all time ever!!!!!!!!!!! eeeevvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said get CSS first, get the feel of all those 11 year old scream your ear off with voip then grab TF2 : >
you'll get hook on that game. I also heard alot of negative stuff about Quake War, alot said its a rip off from BF2142, and the voice action on the alien side are bad.

But if you want Modern warfare FPS, get COD4 multi-player. It the most played game now beside WoW on Xfire.

noooo get Grand Theft Auto San Andreas no one here knows about gaming kuzz all they do is diss on San Andreas have any of you ever iven played San Andreas

tactical shooter, you mean? Counter Strike: Source (CS:S) is absolutely fantastic!! And, you don't have to pay heaps, it's about $30 from steam, which is a free download from the net (google it). it works as a hub for gamers to play against each other, buy and download new games and download demos. most of the 'big' games are on there for less than retail price a month or two after release.

Team Fortress 2 is good, but I still can't say there was a shooter I enjoyed more than FEAR (multiplayer). I just liked the gameplay a lot.

Second F.E.A.R

FEAR is probably my favorite FPS for online gaming. Well its a close tie with my all time favorite, Unreal Tournament (the origial) which I still play online mind you and it is over 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back