Flash CS5 - can't access help from help menu

Vinodkumar

Hi friends

Greetings after a long interval!

I am facing a new problem now. I have installed Flash Pro CS5 on my system and it's running fine. But the problem is this: I have no internet connection on my system. (I am writing this from a computer running Linux with internet access in the office where I work.). I downloaded the help manual (both html and pdf) from my office but I don't know how to make Flash open it by clicking on the help menu or hitting F1 on my system. If anyone has the idea please help me.

My system is intel core 2 duo processor with intel DG41WV MB and 2 GB ram running Windows 7 OS.

Thanking you in advance.

Vinod.

You don't know how to open a PDF file on linux?

Or do you just want to somehow re-map a program menu item?

..or am I missing it completely.

You don't know how to open a PDF file on linux?

Or do you just want to somehow re-map a program menu item?

..or am I missing it completely.

I can open PDF and html files in both linux and Windows. My copy of Flash CS5 is on Windows machine. Now I am compelled to go to the location where the help files reside and open it from there. I want to open the help files from the help menu of Flash itself, which will be more comfortable. Now, when I click in the help menu it opens up the Adobe Community Help which requires an internet connection. I have no internet connection on my system.

Thank you for replying. Please help me if anyone has got an idea.

Vinod.

Why aren't anybody coming up with a solution? Is it because there's nobody who can give an answer? Or, is it because I am in the wrong place? (I.e., is this not the forum category for my post?).

I have tried the instructions in the following links:
http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-internet-access-cs5-community.html
http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/disable-cs-live-internet-access.html

But it didn't solve my problem. When I click on help menu (or hit F1) the browser opens up, but with a blank page.

Please give me a solution to the problem

Vinod.

The first link you provided should work. However, you need Internet access to download the help files one time.

Back