Flight Sim Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I have a question I realy need to be answered. I am making an online community for flight simulators, and have just purchased a NEW server for the 3rd time...

The reason why I've been changing servers all the time, is for one single reason: I can't run MS Flight Simulator X on them, so I thought, changing server host might help, but apparently, it didn't.

I get the following error message:

"Invalid Driver or Hardware detected"
"Flight simulator is not working with your video card.
Verify that you have the latest drivers for your video card.
Flight Simulator will now exit"

My question is: How do I fix this?? I have tried desperatly to find a solution, because I've been working on this project for almost a year now, and I've spent a lot of money...

Updating the drivers woun't work, changing video card won't work cause I updated my video card on an other server before to a GeForece 8600M GT, which is a great card, and that didn't help at all.
A friend of mine said that changing the motherboard might do the trick, but the server host can't do that for me...

I believe the only thing that could fix it is if I could modify some sort of file, maybe a registry file or so, or however hack around that message or hack around the driver/hardware compability test. I just wanna force it to run. I know that there's a great chanse that the game might crash, but I believe that it's worth a try...

Please help me out! I REALY wanna fix this error...

Thank you,

Chrisaviator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back