Floppy Recovery??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raebabe

I have spent the last 3 days working my **** off to get patches loaded onto over 40 machines so they can be put back on the network. I am THIS close to being finished but I have to send in the .txt files that prove I ran the scan and that they were compliant so that the NCC will put them back on the network.

Low and behold the disk I have been using that has been working wonderfully decided that as soon as I put it into my machine or any one elses machine in my office that it was going to ask me this,"The disk in the A: drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" or, "The disk in the A: drive has not been formatted or it has been formatted for a Machintoch machine."

It takes about 15 minutes to do the scan and I just don't have that kind of time to do it all over again. Please help a disgruntled Arimen out and let me know if you have any idea how to recover a floppy disc that seems to have become corrupt?

thanks

Thank You ;0) I found out about BadCopy Pro this morning but some of my files still turned up somewhat corrupt. At least I don't have to do them ALL over again. I'll take 2 machines over about 20 that were on that disk any day ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back