Forum Speeds have been painfull

XtR-X

Forum speeds have been dreadfully painfull lately for all your info.

No, it's not my connection, I've got it optimized till it's about to explode.

I'm 2000/252

but I live in the US

Same here - with the speed that is. Sometimes fast, sometimes so slow that I just close the browser.

I must say, I'm having the same problem. Sometimes the TechSpot header at the top of the home page will load, and then things stall. Sometimes it will finally load, and at other times it comeletely stops, and I have to refresh. And when I made a post in the forum, it took almost thirty seconds to send the post. I have ADSL.

And I tried the "ipconfig/flushdns" and it didn't seem to make any difference. Maybe the problem is on my end.

Hmm... let me guess, you are all IE users?

Too bad there is no revamped version of Internet Explorer that can handle tables as well as Mozilla or Opera (they show content on-the-fly). I will modify some code later today which will hopefully solve your problems.

EDIT: Changes done, let me know if your problems persist.

I am getting the same problem also, and I use Opera 7, as does Olefarte.

I don't know if anybody else is still having this problem, but, I just made a post, and things just came to a halt. Every time I hit "Submit Reply" it stalled completely. This happened several times. I ended up with duplicate posts and had to delete one.

Guess the problem is not fixed, or is it just on my end this is still happening.

That's exactly what I experienced 'stalling'. If you wait long enough, then it does finish, but it just takes sooo... long.

Back