Gallery

werty316

Why can't users delete their own pictures in the "My Gallery" section? I want to delete some but it says "You do not have permission for this action!" Why is this when they are my own pics? What I mean is pics in "My Gallery". Why would they upload to "PC Hardware & Modding pics"? Do they just get uploaded there by default?

Yep, if you look over in the site feedback area you will note they seem to be having problems w/ the photo section for a while now. :dead:

werty316 said:
Why can't users delete their own pictures in the "My Gallery" section? I want to delete some but it says "You do not have permission for this action!" Why is this when they are my own pics? What I mean is pics in "My Gallery". Why would they upload to "PC Hardware & Modding pics"? Do they just get uploaded there by default?
I have moved your pictures in the "PC hardware & Modding pics" because that's where they belong.

The gallery has different sections just like the forums & you are asked to upload directly in the proper area, not the default area. The forums would be quite hectic if everyone decided to start all their threads in the meeting spot. The same goes for the gallery.

& your thread was also created in the wrong area, this is best dicussed in the feedback section. ;)

No, it's not allowed. You are also not allowed to hotlink pictures from the TS gallery to other sites.

Back