Gamepad or Keyboard for playing POP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Hi
I have been playing Prince of Persia II with my keyboard and it is frustrating. Sands of Time was bad enough. What is the best controller to use to play this game? Is it keyboard, gamepad or joystick? If possible please state the brand and model of the product to use. I am willing to pay the price for the proper equipment rather then buying something that just works.
Ray

I've been using a USB->Playstation adapter on my PC - lets me use Playstation controllers on my PCs. Even the analog sticks work fine. Got 6 of them from Radio Shack (ick) for $9.95 each.

Analog stick

So it's better to go with the gamepad with the analog sticks rather then the keyboard. Ok thanks for the info. I don't have any console games so I'll pick up a new gamepad with analog sticks on it. Um....Radio Shack since it went "The Source" isn't that bad, at least where I live..... :eek:
Ray

I would definetly recommend the Logitech Dual Action controller for around $20 USD. It is compatibale with zillions of games.

Gamepad choices

Hi Jarvis
I have narrowed down my list of choices to:
Saitek P3000, Saitek P2500, Saitek 880 and the Logitech Rumblepad2
Which one I choose depends on if I want or need wireless, rumble or just good basic one. From the reviews that I have read in the last couple of days it seems that the Saitek is outstanding and the Logitech is just a bit behind because of the 4 button on top style instead of the 6. I checked reviews on the Logitech Dual action gamepad and found it failed to keep running properly by a lot of people.....this review site was the norm on the gamepad
http://reviews.designtechnica.com/user_reviews1340.html
This is the first page of reviews but the 2nd wasn't any better
Ray....... :)

I've had mine for over a year without any problems... I guess you could just make the best decision based on your personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back