Gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

antradox

just thinking of getting a gaming mouse, i figured if it could handle gaming, then it could handle everything couldnt it? :)

so guys, whats a good gaming mouse, at the moment im looking at the Razer Salamander or the Diamondback, just cause they dont have those fancy customize it yourself- buttons (i think), didnt choose Logitech cause they look so complicated...

Had a look at the Logitech g5 or g7? The g7 is cordless. THey are not complicated at all, only thing is I dont like the scroll wheel on the g5. But it operates very smooth.

might do with logitechG's mouse'

yeah, well im not lookng for a cordless one, i probably might go for the G5. just read the review for those Razer Diamondbacks. Apparently they're too small. They are very good but still, but if you cant hold a mouse properly then its not the best mouse. Its a mouse for those who use really high sensitivity. hmm, change of mind maybe?

Man, I would prefer a cordless anytime!! I also have a MX1000 (cordless) that I love. Best mouse I have ever used.

Cordless mice can cause lag, think of it as gaming on wireless, you will get lag. I have the logitech G5, i got it on newegg, for 45.99 where bestbuy by me is selling it for 73.00 lol. This is a great mouse, the in game sensitvity is amazing and you can change the weights in the mouse to make it comfortable. If you want to make the Diamondback comfortable, you have to buy a tool set which is like 20 bucks, then you void the warrenty on the mouse. The logitech g5, is very comfortable, but it takes getting used to. But even a new car takes getting used to, or even shoes. And i see people complaints about the scroll wheel, I have no problem with it. Go for the logitech g5. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104191.

MX518!! FTW! Dont get a diamonback, they're have stupidly high dpi' and it isn't adjustable, the mx518 offers up to 1600, and it's adjustable, 800 floats most FPS gamers boats.

The only thing I dont like about cordless is that I run out of batteries during a DoD / HL2 fight and I always seem to die right when I run out :(

If you want a gaming mouse you should go to Walmart or Bestbuy and get a G11 keyboard / mouse pack for about $50, I have the same thing and the keys has a fast response time and I can type really fast because the keys dont really rub aginst your fingers. So if you play RTS games you could be sending like 87645312 troops in 2 seconds :haha:

I've been using wireless mice for years as well, never any "lag" in gaming. I think the general concept is that if you heard one person say it, and the online communities are saying it, it must be true and now I can also say it. Hence, the rumor spreads like a wild fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back