Get my comment back

Yynxs

Can I get a comment I posted to the paypal/north carolina discussion back? I put a lot of time, effort and thought into the comments and I'm quite proud of them. Normally, I just retain a link to a comment in my system library because "..nothing on the internet is ever erased..", and refer back to it there if I want to refresh a thought. I didn't keep a local text of the comment because I can't remember ever having them pulled before. So much for the glory of "the cloud".

I learned from the first comment pull and kept a copy of the second comment (also pulled) so at least I have a teaching tool for others elsewhere/elsewhen. Should I post more, I'll retain those locally also.

If the editorial staff censor keeps that stuff around (Techspot retains copyright according to your words to Cranky), could you please email the text to me? If not, please let me know.

I'm not sure which comment you want. There were three of yours deleted. Could you clarify, please?

Your comment (along with some others) was deleted for continuing the religion argument after I said to continue it elsewhere. It wasn't because the subject was religion per se since you will note that I left untouched all of your previous posts in the thread. It was because it was taking the thread too far off topic.

I wouldn't have thought discussion was required. A simple copy of all 3 and I could sort out what I kept and what I didn't. They're no longer on display. I'm not asking them to be posted. Cut and paste to notepad and send along the *.txt file(s). I'm out of your hair.

Thank you for taking the time to remove the comments I replied to also. In these discussions, the disphoric anger of the uninformed is often ignored. because no one wants to confront what is essentially vast ignorance disguised as hysterical vitriol. I don't allow bullying anywhere I am so I reply. Although I miss the chance to educate, as you indicated the forum doesn't belong to me.

I await the files

Thank you. I received it and sorted out the commentary. Take care. Good hunting. You can mark this as solved.

Back