Google now the most valuable brand, jumping above Apple

Scorpus

Staff member
Research company Millward Brown has released their annual report detailing the most valuable brands globally, and according to their findings for 2014, Google has jumped up into first place. Compared to their ranking in 2013, Google has increased their brand...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56832-google-now-the-most-valuable-brand-jumping-above-apple.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

G

Reading the listings for both companies in their stocks, I see that Apple's shares are still a fair 70 dollars ahead of Google's. Also, Apple's market cap is at 519.6 billion as I type this, where Google's is at 360.4 billion. I think it's safe to say this blog has a clear bias in tech companies. And the Apple stocks are going to shoot up after the announcement of the iPod 6, iPad Pro, and iPhone 6 this year. It's inevitable.

Now cue the angry Android hivemind that will argue with me.

G

Reading the listings for both companies in their stocks, I see that Apple's shares are still a fair 70 dollars ahead of Google's. Also, Apple's market cap is at 519.6 billion as I type this, where Google's is at 360.4 billion. I think it's safe to say this blog has a clear bias in tech companies. And the Apple stocks are going to shoot up after the announcement of the iPod 6, iPad Pro, and iPhone 6 this year. It's inevitable.

Now cue the angry Android hivemind that will argue with me.

Stock prices has nothing to do with Branding. Both companies split their stocks in recent months. And also Apple stock will shoot up? I've heard it many times over and check out AAPL stock history after the release of the so called 'innovative' iPhone 5.

Laughable argument.