Google Redirect Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I spent about 10 hours on this forum tonight trying to fix my links in google. I tried about a dozen anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-rootkit programs and guides. Including several written on this site and sadly nothing has worked. So I'm posting the log from Malware Bytes and HijackThis on here to get started since I think that's usually what you fine gents request first. Thanks in advance. I'm taking a nap and checking this later.

Even more analysis

So I woke up and I figure I'll add more to the boiling pot. So far I've used just about every scanner recommended for the google redirect bugs removal guides. Even the DNS flushing one. The only thing I haven't tried is "Combofix" cause it gives me a scary "This is a compatibility version and should never be run on a live machine." If I clear cookies the bug goes away for a few links, so I figure it must be something that keeps putting the cookies back. The windows it opens randomly and the links that get redirected seem to be blocked by no script, but this seems like a poor stopgap measure. Any help would be apreciated.

Bump, hope I didn't do something wrong, a lot of people with my problem are being helped >_>. Hope ya'll aren't too busy. -Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back