Had some nasties, HJT log help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy everyone. It seems I was a little hasty in my clicking and started a whole chain of events that resulted in two days of lost work time. Got no one to blame but myself and the putz(s) who design these little bits of 'joy'. I had so many vir warnings and drive activity that I just unplugged the network cable.

Anywho, I read up a bit in this forum and GIS results. It looks like I invited ISMON, ISNOTIFY, ISMINI and INHOST on in and they went to work. Thankfully the boss didn't walk by as the adult ads were pushed to my desktop :blush:

I ran Norton, AdAware, Spybot, Kaspersky Online, SmitFraudFix, VirtmundoBeGone, Stinger, back to Adaware and Spybot then HJT. I think I'm clean, things seem to be running ok right now.

Could I get a second opinion? Attached are the various log files.

Thanks mucho,
P

View attachment 8755

View attachment 8756

View attachment 8757

View attachment 8758

View attachment 8759

Oops forgot the SmitFraudFix log. This was the most successful removal tool in my situation.

View attachment 8763

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{ECB99710-B0D9-4FA6-8BEA-E9C410EE6400}: NameServer = 10.19.18.1<Only fix this, if it doesn`t belong to your ISP.

O20 - Winlogon Notify: winier32 - winier32.dll (file missing)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have anyfurther virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Panthr only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back