Half Life 2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Beta'... = Un-finished = Not legal = You shouldn't be downloading it, I'm sorry if your internet connection is bigger than your brain, but I can assure you, you won't find any help round here, wait for it to be properly released.

Originally posted by black_raven
Does anywon know if you can get patches or fixes to HL2 Beta yet?

Yes you can!

But that is also all the help you're going to get on this topic...

As Rick (and I) said in your previous thread, about D3, it is illegal to download these leaks/betas...

And TechSpot does not, nor will ever, condone piracy!

Thus you will have to look elsewhere to find the info you're looking for...

I know a place where you can get a fix...
Find the directory with your Half-Life 2 beta file, right click it, click Delete, then go to your Recycle Bin, right click that, and empty it. You're a stupid pirate and you should know better than to download junk off the net. Sheesh... just wait another month or two, I heard a SP demo is in the works...

Edited by Poertner_1274: Please watch your language on the boards

Let's hope Half-Life finally goes gold this month... like I posted in another thread Doom 3 didn't do much for me and Far Cry does get a bit repetitive after finishing it once and going for the highest difficulty level on a second time, multiplayer Assault mode has been somewhat fun though.

As for fixing HL2 beta leak... not the kind of information you will find here most definitely, not being legal and all, but then again it's almost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back