Halo 2 out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio

So, Halo 2 is out. How many people have bought it? I've heard only a few bad things about it from friends, but it was mostly about Multiplayer. Everyone at work was talking about it and a few people didn't come to work, just so they could buy it and play it all day. I've also heard alot of great things about it! Like the Gameplay and the graphics are just mindblowing. (If only I had an XBox....)

It's as advertised.

Got mine yesterday (after work of course) and played a couple of hours yesterday (and made it to work today). I only played the campaign and I have to say its superb. Great story again with some suprises.

The weapons are sweet so I can't imagine multiplayer being anything but crack-like addicting. Graphics are much improved, but sometimes the bump maps 'flicker' on and off or appear suddely on an object. It's kinda neat to see that effect though.

For those people that do not already have a LIVE subscription, pay the extra five bucks and get the Limited Edition. It has 2 months free!

Like I said before! If only I had an XBox.... :grinthumb Lately I've noticed that XBox's and Halo 2 are sold out everywhere around here. I guess their must be alot of people buying XBox's just so they could play Halo. And for everyone looking for an XBox! GO TO BESTBUY! Or Costco, they have both in stock and they have loads of them.

Best game ever. But i didn't get limited edition. But i still got 2 months free. Kind of wierd how you play covenant and human campaign. Doesn't make sense why until the two characters meet!!!

Anyway, over Thanksgiving I finally got to play Halo 2.... Great game, all I can really say. Too much like the first one sadly, just more guns and characters. It's weird that you play as the covenant.... they suck! Hahaha, anyway I wouldn't highly recommend this game for Single Player. But for Multi Player yes, hope it comes out for PC and soon! :rolleyes:

Playing as the Covenant is awesome. I got my **** kicked by e-leets with swords and cloaking devices so often in Halo 2 that it was nice to be equally equipt for once.

Yeah, getting swords is awesome. But I still hate playing as the covenant! Hahaha, it's just not fun since your never really outside. Playing as the Humans is awesome because your pretty much always outside, and fighting in citys.

Xbox live

if you have Halo 2 you really need to get Xbox live , becuase you wont regret it if you are atall into playing multiplayer Halo 2, it is actually addicting. for 40 bucks a year it is really a small price to pay for that much entertainment. There is only one annoying part about multiplayer halo 2, STARTING OUT WITH THE F*CKING SMG . gets annoying after a few weeks of straight playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back