HELP!!! Can't watch stream video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
why was my posts deleted? where no cotdamn help is given? why won't anyone help when i need major help? sheesh i might as well find another site with BETTER help.

This forum runs on volunteers. I don't know what and why or posts are deleted, but it could have been for some reason or another by the mods.

To the matter at hand:
Try upgrading to WMP 11 via Microsoft's website
If you're using IE6 it could be hidden on the side bar (like how Favorites, History are). Click on the Media Button on the top of the browser.
Check Internet Options >Advanced Tab for correct media settings
^same with WMP settings..

*related but unrelated note for your situation: ninemsn video streams won't work in firefox..

waterproof said:
why was my posts deleted? where no cotdamn help is given? why won't anyone help when i need major help? sheesh i might as well find another site with BETTER help.

Your other posts were deleted because you double posted the same content multiple times. You are only allowed one post per issue.

Further, as mentioned above people here are VOLUNTEERING their help. This is the second thread in which I have seen you being rude to people here. Show a little appreciation for what you get here, otherwise you will find yourself with no other choice but to go and find this "better" help you speak of.

try to update this... your DirectX,your Java, and your micromedia flash to the latest version after that try to play that streaming video.

hope this info can help you.

Sjbrand99 said:
Simple answer: Use firefox.
N3051M said:
*related but unrelated note for your situation: ninemsn video streams won't work in firefox..
The particular link he gave us needs the Windows Media Player plugin to work.. which is native to IE (hence ninemsn = microsoft). If he uses FF he'll also have to go dig for a wmp/compatible FF plugin.

Please, at least investigate the site linked first before commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back