help me please - system reboots abruptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mms

Hi everybody,

I have purchased a new emachines system. Just after 10 days of purchase, my system starts rebooting abruptly. The latest error code given today is "error Code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter 2 407ff7c5 parameter 3 eb57dcb8 parameter 4 00000000". I tried contacting emachines also. But their solutions like run sfc /scannow does not work at all.

I have also checked all aspects (expect replacing the ram after cleaning - my system is new so i though this may not be dust problem) suggested in the forum.

. Can anybody help me analyse the dumps and solve the problem? I am attaching the dump files for the last ten days.

Because its an eMachine its probably your power supply voltages failing abruptly. Even if its not, you should replace the power supply immediately anyway, so try that as a first step.

If you can, get a refund on it and get a better machine. Custom built if possible where you are.

But what Foozy said, I agree. I have a machine that had a similar problem - I switched the PSU to a better one (had spare) and it no longer happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back