Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I have a 'Netgear - 54 MBPS Wireless Router WGR614' and I've set it up today and have come upon a problem. I've connected the router between my modem and computer as instructed. But its only giving me limited connectivity on my computer. As in, I have internet access but sometimes pages arent loading, youtube and google maps dont fully load for example and html appears on a lot of page as if it cant completely load the page. I unplugged the router and connected the modem to the computer as per usual and the connection is perfect. So I assume its something to do with settings? Or... I dunno.

And the internet icon on the router is yellow, instead of green also which supposedly means the 10 Mbps or something. So yeah. Dont know what to do! Help?

hi

1. could you tell me the version number? On the side of the router, is plate with make/model other info,etc. you should see WGR614v?

where the v? is the verion number

2. Logon to router. Click Router Status. Towards top you should see Firmware Version. Tell that to me also please?

Have you tried to unplug the modem and router leave them unpluged for thirty seconds then plug them in, modem first. After they both restart restart the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back