Help with direct9.0c comapatible graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
pease help me, i have the sims 2 and it was working perfectly for the first 2 months and according to my settings thingy i have a intel card. ooo and its a laptop PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Heather, do us a favor here and on your desktop, click START and then click RUN. In the box that pops up, type in "dxdiag" without the quotation marks, and press Enter or OK.

Now, once it finishes doing what it's doing , go to the bottom right corner of the window and click "Save all information...", and give it a name and save it on your desktop or My Documents or whatever.

Then, when you respond to this post, attach the file that you just made by using the paperclip icon in the top toolbar of the post window.

Doing this will help everyone here understand your problem just a little better. Also, if you have any programs that you use to get rid of spyware and malware, update and run them (it's probably not a virus issue, but it's best to be sure).

Wow,that's a hell of a link ;)

But you're right. Download the file from that link and it should work.

Well, I looked for ages to see if I could find out how to retitle the link, but failed. Oh well. Sorry for the delayed response: I got caught up in Oblivion again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back