Hijackthis log - something nasty going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm pretty sure I have some kind of malware on my pc - I can't update any of the virus protection (avg) or malware detection (Ad-aware). Even tried copying an update file onto the PC and manually applying but when you go to pick up the file it can't find it in the folder - even though it most definitely is there.
There also seems to be some virus detected that I cant get rid of.

hijackthis Log file attached.

Any help would be mnst appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
Log files

Hi,
Here are the log files from the various programs you directed me too.

sorry to take soooo long to come back - had to go away on business at short notice and didn't complete retrieving them... only just back!

All input gratefully received.

Ta

Viruses

Hi,
I was having lots of trouble with firefox and ie not accessing Google's page. Timing out before I could connect.
I ran the 8 step virus removal programs. Attached are the log files. I then deleted norton corporate edition and installed avast, ran a full scan and got more worm notifications.
Thanks for any information about the sluggishness of the computer and what you see in the log files. The log files are from before I installed avast.
Jamie

JMP, you'd be better starting your own post rather than piggy backing on mine.
Then we both might get a solution.

Everyone else, any thoughts on the log files I've uploaded?

Any input gratefully received.

Thanks

Mark,

jmp, please start your own thread.

Mark, your logs are all old and of no use. There are issues to be resolved.

There are no trained malware helpers on TechSpot temporarily. You might try Tech-101 for Virus and Malware Removal.

Please describe your current problems and follow their preliminary removal instructions. It is possible that you are losing the internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back