Hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried running a bunch of the methods from this site though am still having random popups that I can't seem to get rid of. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
That's not the only problem here, unfortunately.

I'm not feeling too great at the moment with a bit of a stomach cramp which I've had all morning (you probably didn't need to know that, but hey. lol). If nobody else does, I shall take a closer look when I'm feeling a bit better.

i am a novice on hjt's, but there is a number of adware files in your pc. if i were you run ewido, and select the setting 'scan every file'. then re-post hjt. i am sure that if i am wrong, it won't be long before the big boys have something to say.
if you have more than one anti-spyware/adware remover, run them, but not at the same time.

Boot into safe mode. See how HERE. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial61.html

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial56.html

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/tutorial62.html

Run a full system scan and delete whatever it finds. It may well be that the infection is resident in one of your restore points. No antivirus programme can delete anything in a restore point. Turning off system restore will delete all your restore points and any infections that are in them.

Once you`ve done that, follow the instructions below.

Open task manager and end the following processes (if there)

thiselt.exe
ms04378011311.exe
win3208113113780.exe
zango.exe
CCZoop05.exe
Ssk.exe
svchostsys.exe

Click start/run and type regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\SskBho.dll"
Click start/run and type regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll"
Note the space between the 2 and the forward slash and again between the u and ".

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\windows\system32\blank.htm

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\windows\system32\blank.htm

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {02EE5B04-F144-47BB-83FB-A60BD91B74A9} - C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\SskBho.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PD0630 STISvc] RunDLL32.exe P0630Pin.dll,RunDLL32EP 513
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pop06apelt] C:\WINNT\thiselt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TheMonitor] C:\WINNT\CCZoop05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ms04378011311] C:\WINNT\ms04378011311.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [win3208113113780] C:\WINNT\win3208113113780.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zango] "c:\program files\zango\zango.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SurfSideKick 3] C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\Ssk.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [sys_up1] C:\Program Files\Common Files\svchostsys\svchostsys.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SurfSideKick 3] C:\Program Files\SurfSideKick 3\Ssk.exe

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll

O20 - AppInit_DLLs: repairs303169584.dll

Reboot into normal mode and turn system restore back on.

Post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :haha: -- Howard will be pleased. lol. ...Spike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back