HJT log for really messed up PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalX

I don't even quite know what's wrong with this computer, but something is seriously messed up. Hoping I could get some answers with an analysis of this HJT log... Thanks. :)

Hi :

There appears to be 2 antivirus programs ( McAfee & AVG 7 ) running on this
computer, a security no-no . One should be completely removed, including use
of its "Removal Tool/Uninstallation Application" as soon as possible .
The other Item I noticed is an outdated Adobe, a serious security risk .
Recommend you uninstall "it" and seriously consider using the safer "Foxit
Reader" .

You need to remove one of your Anti-virus Programs.
I you decide to stick with AVG update to 8.0.

Too many unnecessary startup programs.

Adobe acrobat reader should be update with the latest version.

Delete these;
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [inrhcplgj0eg6r] C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\.tt1A5.tmp.exe

O16 - DPF: {05D44720-58E3-49E6-BDF6-D00330E511D3} (StagingUI Object) - htp://zone.msn.com/binFrameWork/v10/StagingUI.cab55579.cab

O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - htp:///ak.exe.imgfarm.com/images/nocache/funwebproducts/ei/MyFunCardsFWBInitialSetup1.0.0.15-3.cab

Remove from startup;
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [inrhcplgj0eg6r] C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\.tt1A5.tmp.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background

O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

Your system is infected. I have posted what I could. I am not an expert at this so I will leave the rest to the expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back