Home network/ ICS problem

I live in the country and get my internet from an AT&T aircard. My configuration was enabling ICS on the cellular connection and sharing it with a wired Ethernet to my router which provided service to TV, Xbox, receiver, and directv box. This configuration worked until I upgraded to a new computer. Both computers are windows 10. The router on the new computer connects to the net for like 20 seconds then drops the connection. I've bypassed the router and have gone straight from Ethernet to my smart tv with a different Ethernet cable. It does the same. Grabs an IP and connects for like 20-30 seconds then drops it all. I've disabled all firewalls. I've restored Windows 10. I've upgraded network and chipset drivers. The cellular and nic are grabbing the correct ips and so does the router until it drops. Any ideas? I created an account here just for this. One idea I have is that my aircard is a USB2.0 device and even when I have it in a USB2.0 port, the trouble shooter says it's in a 3.0 port. It holds the connection and the internet on the actual host computer is fine. PLEASE HELP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back