Hotspot 4G WIFI sim wanted

L6Griffin

I'm looking for a hotspot router that will connect to 4G tower and allow 4-10 WIFI connections. I have a T-mobile account that requires a sim or. I've been using a clearspot made by Sierra Wireless, but Sprint is discontinuing in Nov. I'm connected now using T-mobile and a Nexus 7 mobile. Since a Hotspot is suppose to be a mobile connection a antenna would b nice. I've been looking and there doesn't seem to be many choices or a confusion of routers and gateways. The ZTE is a dog and the Sierra wireless is ok. Hoping for some pros and cons.

Thx Larry

I'm looking for a hotspot router that will connect to 4G tower and allow 4-10 WIFI connections.
Great god - - that would perform like a pig tied to a gallows
Poor bandwidth from you to the 4g tower and totally consumed with that many concurrent device connections.

I can only guess you're looking for a Free Internet connection....

The speed is not bad, but then I don't do music, video, movies. I usually have a laptop, tablet and phone connected. The only other choice I have is a DSL line and I'm not ready for that yet. The 4G seems to be close to the DSL I had for speed. T-mobile will let me connect my equipment to their net as long as their sim is in it. I'm still hoping to get the motorhome out in the country I'd like to get hotspot with good thru put and antenna(s) for reception.

Saw your location - - can you get a satellite connection for the RV?

Back