How do I install this OS on my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prashanth0006

Hello friends! I have snow leopard 10.6.1 retail dvd. I really want to install and get it working on my pc. My pc's configuration is as follows:

AMD Phenom II x6 1090t(3.2 ghz stock speed)
6gb(2x3gb) DDR2 800 Ram
Sapphire Radeon 7770 1gb gddr5 graphic card
m4a78-em/1394 motherboard(780G+sb710 chipset)
seagate 7200 sata 2tb(2x1tb) hdds

How do I install this os on this pc? Please give me step by step guide.

Thanks in advance

You're better off looking in some Hackintosh forums, but to be honest it's recommended you just stick to Windows as hardware compatibility is far from guaranteed.

I've looked and several hackintosh tutorials. But none worked with me. The most recent was the use of Snow leopard 10.6.2 hacked dvd. It installed on my pc but not recognizing my keyboard and mouse(KB is connected via ps2 and mouse- usb). I've tried several other versions of the os(hacked). Each of them has it's problems like no booting, kb and mouse not detected, kernel panic etc...

Pls suggest me the correct way to install this os on my machine.

tonymacx86's blog is the best guide out there to creating a Hackintosh, IMHO; I've personally used the iBoot + MultiBeast method with great success, although the machine I used for this (a Dell Optiplex 755) is in the supported hardware list, so YMMV.

Check out his wiki; it has articles on hardware compatibility and you can probably find some tricks in there you can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back