How much could I sell these parts for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerkid

ok i dont know if this is the right thread to do this in but it said ne thing about hardware soo here it goes... I am curently trying to get money together so i can get several add ons for my pc ..and i was wondering before i put it up on ebay or went to a store .. how much all of the thing i am going to sell is gonna b worth. ok the mother board i dont know what it is ..all i know is that its the motherboard from a dell 8200 series, um an intel pentium 4 processor 2.0 GHz w/ heatsink, AGP 256 MB DDR NVIDIA GeForce 6200 ideo card, 2 x 256 samsung RAM.. i dont know what kind they are but its kind of an old version so i think its the SDRAM..i think.... and a 250 WATT power supplyw/ all the wires another video card (crappy) nvidia geforce mx420, and last but not least a CD-R drive NEC...ok so thats my list..about how much do you guys think that that bundle would be worth??

wow thats better than what i thought!! haha well for all my upgrades i only need like 550..so if you think that i will get around 300$ for that stuff that means i only need like 250$ thats good news to me !! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back