How much to get you out of bed

Archean

Motivating yourself to get out of bed with that abstract threat of a smaller paycheck may not be enough. If that’s the case, then the “Shredder Clock” might be what you need.

shredder-clock-2.jpg

I am sure this can be ranked in top 5 silliest innovations of all times.

Oh goodness no! Don't shred my God! What a risky clock. Why not just give me the money, and I'll hit you with a sheet of ice cold water?

I don't know about this device. Who hasn't occasionally gotten up before the alarm rang and forgotten to shut it off. Imagine if you were in the bathroom at the time. :)

Awesome idea !
Substitute all the bosses photo's from the company prospectus and lie in bed all day resetting the alarm every five minutes. For added spice substitute photo's of the in-laws and ensure that your partner wakes early enough to make her own damn coffee.

Wouldn't be any good in the UK: because all UK banknotes have the Queen's face on them, and defacing the Queen is illegal.

Plus i wouldn't want to test my self like that anyway...I'de have no money left after the first morning.

+1 on in-laws DBZ

I must admit is the best suggestion so far, and one which have made me change my mind and I don't reckon it to be one of the silliest innovations any more. :D

well this is better than the smoke detector with a snooze bar my mother-in-law got me for Christmas.

Oh goodness no! Don't shred my God! What a risky clock. Why not just give me the money, and I'll hit you with a sheet of ice cold water?

rofl made my evening! :p loool

well this is better than the smoke detector with a snooze bar my mother-in-law got me for Christmas.

damn smoke detectors are most annoying, when i was sleeping it started to beep, i got **** scared .. though something is on fire... nearly crapped my self :p

I don't know about this device. Who hasn't occasionally gotten up before the alarm rang and forgotten to shut it off. Imagine if you were in the bathroom at the time. :)
Good point mailpup.

I guess in that case one might really be pissing away money! :p

Back