How to extract frames from WMA movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrupt

Hey, I need to extract all the individual frames from WMA movies. I tried using Virtual dub, but it doesnt support WMA. ANy ideas appreciated.

Regards,

Korrupt

Pfft! Of course theyre not copyrighted, theyre my own home videos from which I need to extract stills. And dont ask my why they are in WMA format cause I wouldnt have clue!

Korrupt

Thank you, I downloaded it. Would you be able to tell me the way I would go about using this to do that?

Korrupt

It's been quite some time since i last used it, but i remember that it is easy to use. You just set the keys you want for screen capture and video capture then set where you want them to be stored, its a very straight forward bit of software!!!!

I already have the movie, all I need is the stills...
I need something like virtual dub, except its gotta work for WMA...

Korrupt

If you take a good look at Fraps, it takes video or stills depending what button you press!!!!!!!

Nodsu said:
mplayer.. You have to specify jpeg or png as the video output module.

And how would I do this?

If you take a good look at Fraps, it takes video or stills depending what button you press!!!!!!!

But thats like a screenshot. I need it to extrac every single frame from a movie.

Korrupt

You didn't say you wanted every frame in your original post!!!!

I have no idea if it is even possible to do that!!!

That would mean ending up with literally millions of images!!!!!

korrupt said:
I need to extract all the individual frames from WMA movies.

I did say all, but no harm done. I've converted all the wma movs to another format and then vdub does accept it.

Thanks for your help btw!

Korrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back