Hrocka Mag (MMORPG) seeking Alpha Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello TechSpot Community!

At this time, we're opening our alpha testing to 1000 users in hopes of troubleshooting any bandwidth and server issues as well as to test out our gameplay. I've spoken with LNCPapa through private messages on this forum and he said that this section would be an appropriate place to post our announcement. We hope to see some of you sign up and help us make our game the best (and most stable) it can possibly be!

I'll post the announcement below:

We would like to invite you to participate in our Alpha program for the fantasy game Legends of Hrocka Mag. Only 1000 users will be allowed to enter Alpha. Keep in mind that the game software is Alpha, and there are many key components still missing. Your input and critique can help in the creation of player character classes and the general feel of our engine.

Points of interest:

Skill system not limited by level. This allows for very customized characters based off of your play style.

Up to 8 people can group allowing for higher level mobs to be destroyed.

Game Masters will actually be able to help you, rather than just taking notes for our team.

4 Miles Viewable Distance. See Castles and mountains from afar.

Easy access to various key points in the world by teleporting, rather than taking minutes riding or flying.

While we only have a few different types of monsters, we have placed 289,000 monsters in the game! You won't be at a loss for finding something to kill.

We have created a patented technology that will allow our game, by early 2008, to have up to 100,000 people on a single game server. This will create a revolution in the online game experience. We call this technology SMMOG (Super massive multi-player online game).

This game has been made by a very small team (Jason, Brian, and Chris), so you will be supporting a small company by helping in the Alpha! Your support will be remembered and your characters will have special notoriety when the game goes final. When the game is released, you will receive permanent discounts on membership fees as long as your account stays active!
System Requirements:

Windows Vista/2000/XP.
Core Duo, AM2, Athlon 2400, or Pentium 2.4 GHz equiv or better processor.
1 GB of memory.
128 MB PCI Express or 8x graphics card.
3 GB of disk space available.
To sign-up click http://www.hrockamag.com and then click Login > Register.

Sounds interesting!
I'd love to part-take if I hadn't been bogged down with studies.

Good luck!
Cool to see a small team do something big!

Surprisingly the graphics arnt that bad ( for a 3 man team :D )

I'll be sure to check this alpha out, I wont register because I dont have money but i'll check it out and help spread the word :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back