I am just buying a new computer and i want u guys to tell me if it is gd

Status
Not open for further replies.

manolis69

I got a really old pc and i want to buy a new one here are the stuff that i am putting on:
Amd Athlon 64 Am2 3800+ Dual Core
Ram 1 GB
HD Maxtor 300GB 16MB SATA II
MB MSI ULTRA- 2F Socket Am2
Nvidia Ge Force 7600 Gs 512MB
Power Suply Hiper 580W that can support up 2 12 devices
Case Thermaltake Soprano vb 1000 Bws black

I would like to know if these stuff are gd and i want to listen to ur ideas.

P.s can somebody tell what other poccecor can i put in that motherboard if i want to upgrade it l8r on.does it support the 4800+ Dual Core if i want to put it on?

I have that exact case.

Just a note of warning; the "tools-free" system is by far THE MOST annoying trash you'll EVER deal with in terms of cases.

The Expansion bay for the cards has the annoying bracket which makes putting larger graphics cards(dual slot ones) in VERY difficult. Even more so to remove them.

Also it was an extreme pain in the *** to install/remove large PSU's. Not to mention there isn't much room behind the motherboard tray to hide extra wires(which I didn't like, but not much of an issue).

manolis69 said:
so do u think that i should not get that case?
It's a good case, solid(front door is extremely flimsy, however). I wouldn't suggest getting the case, but it wouldn't be a waste of money if you did. Still a nice case despite some of the 'bad' things about it.

i mostly want to know if the fans that has on are gd and if the temperature in the case is ok.i mean is it gd on cooling or not if its not i wont buy it. i will buy one called nzxt lexa silver do u know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back