I Am Sick Of Ebay!!

TS | Crazyace

EBAY gets worse everyday! I am so ticked off right now I could just throw somthing through a damn window!

I bought a 5 dollar item, paid 2 mins. after the auction, and didn't recive it for 2 weeks. Ok, so I am ticked. But I can live with that. Then when I recieve the item, it was dirty, and un-cleanable!

Problem is: He did not leave me positive feedback, obviously he was waiting until I recieved the item. I talked to the person about 5 times, and did not resolve the problem, so I let negative feedback.

He left it towards me. Now, what the hell did I do wrong???? He sold me a pice of friggin garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, I feel better now.

You can leave a reply to the feedback that was left. Check the feedback section of E-Bay for some other options. I know it's maddening, but obviously the guy's a AH.

I hate to say this, however I feel it is true, and worth pointing out:

The whole world is out to get you. Seriously. I am not kidding.

Since buying my own home, I have lost count of the number of companies and individuals that have tried to take advantage of me and make money from me. They care only for themselves and care nothing for me.

In the workplace, I am truly frightened by the number of people ready to stab me, or other people, straight in the back.

Whenever I call the local council, or some company like Amazon or something about a delivery or a payment or something, I am always TERRIFIED by how incompetent and stupid people really are.

People (like my friends and parents) always tell me I am clever and kind. I don't think so. I think, instead, its that other people are stupid, selfish and unkind. Its just the world we live in.

How to react to this is another question. Either, keep trying to be good and clever and not let it get to me, or become a person who takes advantage of others. Just like this person did to you.

My speakers that I bought (a $200 pair of Cerwin Vega home theater floorstanders) and the in-dash receiver for my truck (a $330 Pioneer DEH-P860MP) that I got off eBay both shipped quickly without any problems. Just use common sense when buying from people and check their feedback...

Yea Ive had no problems with Ebay so far, I just make sure to check their feedback to see if its any good and ofcourse if its real.

People (like my friends and parents) always tell me I am clever and kind. I don't think so. I think, instead, its that other people are stupid, selfish and unkind.

I never thought about it that way, but it is really true... Most people live in their own little worlds and think that if it doesn't hurt them or anyone they know, then it doesn't matter... Even if it is hurting someone else.

Bug

I bought my $2000 dirt bike on there with no prob :)

I buy stuff on there regularly, never a prob, just be sure you dont buy off someone like you did CrazyAce, check their feedback!

really? what dirt bike you got? I really wanna get into motorcross. I'm doing a hell of a lot of mountain biking with my Marin B-17 (oh i love my b-17). It's a build up to motorcross but i live in a boring area.

Nice crazyace, I started out on a 99' XR80 (which will be up on ebay very very soon).

Then I bought my 2000 KTM 125 SX. 2stoke 125cc :) Its not totally "tricked out", but Renthal Bars, Boysen Reeds, Procircuit Pipe & Silencer, Excel Rims, some other stuff.. It sat in storage for 2yrs, but was started up every 3weeks. The guy put a new tires on it, new sprokets, and took it to his dealer and got a full matience checkup all done on it, with recepit of it costing him $500! KBB value of $3500, he typed in 125SX as one word, so it wasnt showing up for everyone typing it in correctly, so no one saw it but me and another guy. Total steal :D I got it last year, about a week before today.

pic:
http://www.bloomingtonsunriserotary.org/ktm_125sx.jpg

Aww, I wish I knew how to post pics...
I just have not figured that out yet.. .Boy, am I slow..
I have some nice pics of my bike. It's perfect. I restored it from the frame down.

I just dont spend alot of time on forums, as you can see from my count. Im to busy doing other stuff usually, but I do wanna get in the swing of it a bit.

Back