I cannot update my Nvidia GeForce GT630M driver

Hello, why I can't update my Nvidia GeForce GT630M driver?
I using Window 7 Home Premium Service pack 1, downloaded latest update installer from nvidia official website.

Just personally speaking, I think you will gain more information by providing a little bit more of your own! When you say that "you can't update your Nvidia driver or drivers", what does that mean? At which point in this process do things go south? Are you using a means of manual installation or are you utilizing Nvidia's auto detect feature? Does the update at least start to begin processing the information into your system, then gets hung up some where? Will the file not even begin the installation process at all?

Maybe hunting down a driver from some where else other than the Nvidia web site may work for you! It's rare, but sometimes reported, that people's anti-virus programs can sometimes undermine this process. Next time you try to do this, do so without your virus protector on, temp disable it and try again.

Even I temp off my anti virus, same problem.
582129_475931702419853_744409331_n.jpg

Sometimes, for reasons I can not explain, I to have run into your little problem here, but not on any of my systems, but sometimes on my clients. For me the only quick fix to this is to search else where for the driver. Normally I try to find one that does not require the default Nvidia installation wizard, the one your are currently showing. I try to grab one that only uses the normal Windows installation wizard, not the Nvidia one. And if the normal Windows installation wizard for some odd reason doesn't work, I then go about things the "long way" and through the device manager, I find the video card or adapter, right click on it, select it's properties, and pick the "Driver" tab button on top. I then proceed to select "update driver" and instead of allowing Windows to search under the sun, moon and stars for it, I rather tell Windows right where to look. Normally, most of the time, barring anything going on that I can not see, this often works.

Strange thing I've always pondered, when running into this problem! You would think that drivers from the company that made the video card would download and install effortlessly. But sometimes with Nvidia I've noticed that it can be a little buggy. Never ran into this problem with any of my clients A.T.I. or Radeon cards. Their drivers download off their web site quick and always install as they should for me.

I hope of what little I've been able to provide here helps.

Back