I can't open my laptop

Hi
My problem is a little confusing.
Let me explain it from the beginning.
My laptop has BSOD problem, once or twice a day it restarts itself with a bluescreen error.
Today, I drop my laptop on the floor from 30cm, but it didn't stop working, I used it for an hour then another BSOD popped up and laptop restarted itself.
Usually when I get BSOD and laptop restarts itself, it says "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" and when I close it and open again, it starts properly without an error. But this time , it gave "Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key" error a 8-10 times after that it passed through it but didn't go much further. Sometimes it comes to windows is loading and stuck there and sometimes it goes further that but stuck at the black screen before password screen. I can open "repair mode" and try to repair automatically but it doesn't find a solution, When I try to use "command prompt" , it doesn't see C: or D: drivers. It only uses X: driver which I don't have such a driver.
What should that supposed to mean?
I'm so confused, I thought it may because of HDD but still not sure. I have many important files in that HDD so I have to recover them so formatting isn't a solution.
Thank you for your helps.
-Ozan

Back