I can't see pics

steelth

I can't see pic's on IE or Chrome.I went to mangareader to read manga but can't see any of the pages i only see a multi colored lil square.the page was fully loaded but it still doesn't show it. i even went to other sites and got the same thing. i even turned off my firewall and still no pic's.

I can't see pic's on IE or Chrome.I went to mangareader to read manga but can't see any of the pages i only see a multi colored lil square.the page was fully loaded but it still doesn't show it. i even went to other sites and got the same thing. i even turned off my firewall and still no pic's.

Is this http://www.mangareader.net/ the correct link? If so, using my Google Chrome I can see 4 pictures on top & the rest is texts.
Did you try left clicking the wrench,go to Under The Hood>Content Settings & make sure there is a tic in Show all images (recommended).
I'm assuming when you say Chrome, you're talking about Google Chrome?

yes google chrome, sry and i tryed that , i see everything on that page but if u go to a manga page like naruto or bleach i can't see it. I tryed viewing through IE but it shows a lil red X in the corner and no picture.

yes google chrome, sry and i tryed that , i see everything on that page but if u go to a manga page like naruto or bleach i can't see it. I tryed viewing through IE but it shows a lil red X in the corner and no picture.

Well, I don't use ie for anything but the same setting(s) in ie should work.
Not knowing your version of IE, go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced & scroll down to Multimedia & make sure a tick is in Show Images. Apply & ok. And hopefully you'll see those images.

Randomly clicked on other links on that site (Freezing & Fairly Tail) and random chapters for those. They worked. Naruto & Bleach didn't. Looks more like problem on their end.

Back