I have 2 questions, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how u install an extra case fan and where u plug everything and stuff. Could ne1 tell me how to do this or give me links which provide pictures and stuff of how?

I was also wonderin why my Video card is makin all these weird noises and sometimes noises that make it seem like the fan of my video card isnt spinning properly. Are there programs that can monitor the temperature of ur cpu and vid card and stuff? My email is phytaz@hotmail.com

Installing a case fan:

Take the side of your case off
Look for 4 mounting holes in the back side of the case (referr to pix)
Put the screws threw the fan, screwing through the holes, ie: holding the fan in place (pix are sorta self explanatory)

I know how to do that, but what do i do to get the fan spinning and stuff after i mounted the fan in? Where i plug the wires to

If you just want the fan to run when the system has power, you can get one that has a MOLEX plug on it and connect it to a free MOLEX in your system. The MOLEX plugs are the big plugs that are used by the HDD and CD drives for power. Most systems will have a couple free ones, some fans even come with splitters in case you don't have one free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back