I need a really good case for a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

I am building a budget computer for someone and need a beige case that is well built. I have used the slk1600 from antec in the past but that is hard to come by. Is there a model out there that is the same price point as the slk1600? Around 50 -55 delivered? Also the same quality build? I really like antec. I can't find it for under 65 now except one place and they only have two and others had it but can't get it any more. HELP>

About 6 months ago I purchased the Antec Sonata case, it is one of the best cases that I have ever seen. Super quite and very nicely finished. I have seen it at Newegg in sale for $50.00 I hope this helps.

AzraelExael

I have used it several times and it is a good case. I did find the coolermaster mystique for a great price with rebate for 25. I really do like the mystique because it is so light and strong. No psu but I am getting very leary of the antec psu as I have had 7 psu in the last 6 months go bad on my machines. They have a great rma dept. It only takes 2 weeks to get them back but still down time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back