I want to play some games without CDs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

haloman

Is there a way to do this with out downloading a no CD patch?

Can I copy the game folder to a empty CD to get it working?

Help is greatly appreciated!

If you don't to use a CD, why would you put the game files onto a CD anyway? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Some games have an official no CD patch that won't interfere with the game, but probably not too many. No-CD cracks are not illegal by themselves as long as you legally own the game, but might interfere with online play.

Create a .iso image of the game's disk on your HDD and use a program like Microsoft's Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel to mount the .iso to a virtual drive.

*Edit*

If you lost the disks then I dunno sorry. You might want to calm down a little bit, you didn't specifiy that you LOST anything in your initial post. We are trying to HELP YOU, for FREE, with our own SPARE TIME.

Even if there were a misunderstanding there's no reason to be that way about it.

Is there a way to do this with out downloading a no CD patch?

Can I copy the game folder to a empty CD to get it working?

Help is greatly appreciated!

There was no misunderstanding, I interpreted your post exactly how it read. You didn't specify losing anything at all, and it's not like this is a rare question.

Contact the game manufacturer to see if you can get replacement CDs. Any other means of getting those CDs are borderline warezing & will not be discussed here so this thread is closed.

haloman the people posting here are trying to help you. Have a week off & come back when you can appreciate the help people offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back