Iexplorer.exe appears twice in processes, and keeps coming back after ending each one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am new to this forum, and I'm glad such twebsite exists, and this is brilliant!

Would like to say hello to everyone, and thansk for spending time reading this.

The problem is, In my processes in Windows Task Manager, 2 Iexplorer.exe processes are running, however there are no traces of any open internet explorer windows.

I thoguht to myself that this could be soem sort of virus, so Iscanend my computer with Zone alarm, and I ended up finding 2 trojans. I believe that my pc is infected with viruses, and I would aprpeciate anyone who knows to get rid of them!

Please, and hopefully I can learn something r two about viruses and computers.

Thankyou!

going through the logs i think ur problem is solved.but to be sure just run one more scan :p

Ok, I am still getting those 2 internet processes, they havent gone away, whenever I terminate these two, they keep coming back, now what?

solidsnoop29, if you have IE8, you need to know that it is perfectly normal to see several iexplore.exe processes at any time. I have corrected your spelling of Iexplorer.exe

If you still need help, please see http://www.tech-101.com/virus-malware-removal/

Several of the regular malware helpers here are temporarily out and problem have gotten behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back