Improving Online Privacy

Jad Chaar

Hello, after reading some of the posts on the WOF, I was wondering, how secure am I at this moment? What do you all recommend I run in order to protect my privacy. Right now, I run Adblock and Disconnect as my Chrome plug ins. On the desktop end, I run MSE, Malwarebytes, and Spywareblaster. I have a Facebook and Twitter and my browser saves cookies, history, etc. I used to run HTTPS Everywhere, but because of site compatibility and expired HTTPS certificates on numerous sites, I stopped using it. Should I run any other extensions/programs?

Also, I was wondering how all of you guys protect your privacy.

Also, I was wondering how all of you guys protect your privacy.
Unless you can mask your IP, everything you do can be tracked back to the you. Storage of your movement is where the privacy violation is. The fact that the government wants access is a side effect. If you want to improve privacy fight to have these data stores eradicated, instead of looking for ways to ignore them.

Unless you can mask your IP, everything you do can be tracked back to the you. Storage of your movement is where the privacy violation is. The fact that the government wants access is a side effect. If you want to improve privacy fight to have these data stores eradicated, instead of looking for ways to ignore them.

Yeah true.

Back