Infected by explorer.exe and xmss.exe that will affect start-up programs in CD and rm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jao_madn

hi about this explorer.exe and xmss that exe is this normal in my system

Few days fast when my S&D tea timer detected this two .exe file that will write to the registry entry when i used my friend USB flashdrive i permanently block by remembering or putting in the blacklist but this two will be really want to write in the registry and it is very anoying because the tea timer will pop-up everysecond or keep on pop up in the top of all windows since i block it in the block list.i search this two file and delete it in my system and solve the problem but have some undesired result because my system had lost the start-up when something put in like USB flash drive or DVD and CD, the autoplay has dis able i look and done already in the hardware and enable the autoplay but still doesn,t work hope you can help me,

and in few days i used again the USB but not the same is used before but this one also infected since antivirus detected some of them. and this two problem again happens. and i noticed that the startup or autoplay is ok if this two file is my system but i know that this two files is infected since my taskmenu is disable i cannot open it, my regedit in the run command has gone and others *.msc config in the run command in the start menu has malfunctioning.
i already send this two files in S&D detection group since i installed there program but the say it is a startup program.Trend micro, S&D, Superantispyware did't detect this two file has problem.i installed reganylizer and found this two file in the reg. at winlogon dir.

is ther someone know or happen to them i know how to solved this problem

hope someone help..

I am sorry but I don't understand that very clearly. If I did understand it right, I think you are asking how to restore the files that you removed with spybot.

If that is the case you can Run Spybot-S&D, select Spybot-S&D → Recovery from the left bar and restore all the files and entries which are in association with the item that should be restored

i mean in the title the autoplay in the dvd drive and USB flash drive has gone

and if this two process i allow the autoplay will ok but my system slowdowns and as i said above there are abormality like i cannot open taskmngr,regedit,and *.msc from run command.by the way this Explorer.exe is the same as explorer.exe not capitalized it this valid in XP file the explorer.exe and xmss.exe accompanied always.

hello everybody

i already solve the problem the explorer.exe and xmss.exe by installing a Norton antivirus and clean the virus doing it..but had undesired effect althought the pop up thing cause of virus the effect was the autoplay of USB and DVD drive is gone..

hope anyone can help me how to restore again the autoplay.i already set in the properties for dvd drive to auto play but has no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back