installation problem halo 2 for vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy53

i am trying to install halo2 on my laptop. after fixing a few issues (driver updates) the only problem i get is it says halo2 does not support my graphics chip. my graphics chip meets the minimum requirements so i dont know what is wrong. i clicked run anyways but it wont install. what should i do?

dell inspiron 1501
vista home premium
AMD turion64 x2 mobile technology
ATI Radeon xpress hypermemory 1150
2gb ram

This happened to me as well when trying to play an online game on my old computer. I had all the minium requirements but you need alittle bit more space in order to save anything, like you game. That's what I think anyways. Hope you get it running soon. :]

Halo2

i get the same problem i brought halo 2 and it was a proper version as i got it from pc world( so there is one problem) and i wrote down the spec and had a tech guy have a look and gave me his word that it would work but i get home and i have three problems .
1: graphics card wont take it
2: part of the disk installed but not the rest and to complete u have to uninstall it but then it justs complete the circle
3 not enough space but there is i just don't want to install all 3 programs on halo and the server but dont the map editor i ent one to sit there and try and make a map i cant be bothered 2 sit there
please help i want to play it bad and i am soon going 2 go 2 pc world with a gun and kill the guy who said it wud work and i dont want 2 go down 4 murder at 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back