Installing without a CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought Diablo II but I cant seem to install the multiplayer because I think theres something wrong with the CD. I downloaded the game (perfectly legal as I bought the game) so I could install multiplayer but I don't know how to install it without putting it on to a CD and I have no spare CDs atm. Anyone know a way at installing the game without me putting it on CD?

Ask the shop you bought the game from to replace the faulty media. That is if you really did buy the game and not just another clueless a beginner in software piracy..

Actually yes I did buy the game but it was off ebay so I really cannot be bothered to return it. Thanks for all the help, not.

weringo said:
Actually yes I did buy the game but it was off ebay so I really cannot be bothered to return it. Thanks for all the help, not.
There is no reason to get bitter about Nodsu's post. He tried to help, and unfortunately as he said with clueless buyers out there it can very easily happen to anyone. Please be patient.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

weringo said:
I bought Diablo II but I cant seem to install the multiplayer because I think theres something wrong with the CD. I downloaded the game (perfectly legal as I bought the game) so I could install multiplayer but I don't know how to install it without putting it on to a CD and I have no spare CDs atm. Anyone know a way at installing the game without me putting it on CD?

I have no experience with your Game , but many download files have an 'autorun ,setup.exe or .msi file ' within the download it self.It will depend on whether you can see folders as you Explore the download . Barring that , check with the reseller you purchased from.

My friend runs Diablo II Multiplayer n all that, but he bought it from the shop & YES you need the CD. I (& my friend) dont think u can do what you want to do without a proper, undamaged CD. Although, if you know a good ftp or d/l place, search for a cracked version (not always work though)

Good luck wiv dat! :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back