Is Double Agent Online good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

I bought Double Agent and it has pretty good reviews and graphics but I want to know if the online is actualy good?

Yeah I believe it's like PT like you can be a Spy, merc or a agent ( or what ever they call them ) and you can be owning people as a merc with a big machine gun :haha:

Sounds like fun, the only thing I didnt like about multiplayer in PT was the fact as a spy you had none lethal weaponry... kinda took the fun out of jumping about like a lunatic for me! lol

Lol yeah that was kinda stupid because spys only got like this watch thing that shoots darts or something like that :haha:

Stun gun wasnt it? meh..... The main game was what it was all about though...... whats double agent playing like? Good as it sounds?

Very good, it's really in-depth combat and all.. Like 1st you start off with this guy in a sortof Special ops mission to scout the place then he pretends to be all cool then gets himself killed which makes a Nuculear bomb start to count down then you have like 5 minutes to defuse it and make it blow up inside the launch pad to save the world then you get caught or something and sent to prison then you escape

I'll leave the rest to you to figure out =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back