Is first page perspective unhelpful to old post.

The second page of "new post" has unanswered problem too!!!

• I usually check the second page.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I dont check the second page.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never really thought about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LinkedKube

So I was curious about the prime time of TS, its usually around 6pm eastern standard which is my time zone. Or it seems that way. I want to know how many of you that help people bother to click on page 2 of "new post." Because I'm seeing some unanswered post recently. As an avid member of TS I would like to see everyone here get issues resolved.

Well, I Usually do.......

I always head for the last page button. But, it's my feeling that you should read the first page also at the same time. Since posts tend to "mutate", or veer off course if you will. What was that topic anyway? From time to time the original question never actually gets answered.

I normally go to the last page aswell because the latest gossip is there and you can nswer some questions in that page.

I try to check the second page when I can or that's what I was doing, until the other day I noticed that there were a few unanswered post on the second page(I previously assumed the questions there were answered) so I was just kinda concerned, although I know I may only have an answer to a small % of questions answered here.

I check all the pages because I can read really fast, but sometimes if it's in the Gaming section of the forums then I don't really care because most of the time it's rants about Xbox vs PS3 or what ever

I go to each forum individually and don't use the new posts all consolidated thing.

I also have to be away for over a day before any of the forums then have unread posts spilling onto the second page.

Back